Follow TSP on Facebook
Follow TSP on Twitter

Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Balance Kids Shoe of Month


By Rachel H

In case you missed our blog about our Triad Smarty Pants/New Balance Kids Club, click here, to read about the great discounts available to TSP readers. We have a fabulous discount card that gives our TSP readers 15%-30% off children’s shoes AND adult shoes purchased at this Thruway Shopping Center location...

All you need to do is stop by the store and ask for your Triad Smarty Pants/New Balance Kids Club card. They will give you a card, and when you buy your first pair of shoes, you will not only receive 20% off, but will also receive a free three-pack of socks to go along with your purchase!

You may use your Kids Club card for ANY pair of kids’ or adult shoes. We will also feature a shoe on our website each month that might strike you as one that your kids might love! The shoe above is style KL525GG which is a great suede/mesh shoe, perfect for summer and ideal for both boys and girls. It is part of the New Balance Heritage collection. I bought a style similar to this for my daughter and she has worn them like crazy. They match with everything and are so durable!

Stop by 202 S. Stratford Road in Winston-Salem to purchase this shoe, or any of the other quality shoes available, and don't forget to use your TSP/NB card!

4 comments:

RLR said...

We are shopping for new sneakers for my son VERY soon - and these look great! We have the TSP/NB Kids Club card already - used it two weeks ago to buy shoes for my daughter! FYI - my daughter loves her NB socks!

Gina Pruette said...

The TSP/NB card is a great deal! I love NB shoes and bought my daughter a pair there last week. The free socks are a little big for her (she's 3 years old), but she grows so fast they'll probably fit her next week!

Unknown said...

We also bought our shoes a few weeks ago and I thought it was a great deal with the TSP discount. I bought some for myself as well. I have never had the NB brand before, but think I have found my new favorite shoe!

maythi said...

We used our TSP discount last week and it made a huge difference!! Thank you TSP!

Post a Comment