This site is meant be easy to use. It's in blog form, which means a new topic will be posted every day. Just scroll down the page to see the week's topics. Here are some tips for using this site:
1. This site is FREE, you will never be asked to pay to view articles.
2. Sign up for the weekly e-mail newsletter. It comes out every Thursday and recaps the week's articles. All we need is your e-mail address (no lengthy forms to fill out) and we will never sell your address.
3. Take part in the Survey at the top left of the page.
4. Seek topics that are relevant to you under Categories on the left side of the page(such as "Kindergarten" or "Go Green").
5. Seek blogs by date by searching through Blog Archives on the left hand of the page.
6. Leave comments about any article by clicking on "Comments"' at the end of the article. You can remain anonymous (your comment can never be tracked), create a user name, or give your full identification - whatever you feel comfortable with.
7. View comments that others have left by clicking that same link.
8. Send in your ideas and tips by emailing TriadSmartyPants directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will cover those ideas and topics we think will appeal to our audience.
9. Email TriadSmartyPants any time through the Contact Us section in the top left corner of the page.
10. We are always seeking opportunities to work withAdvertisers on a range of unique marketing options available only through TriadSmartyPants. If you would like more information, email TriadSmartyPants directly.
11. If you love the site, please forward the link to your friends! The more readers we have the more successful the site will be.