Follow TSP on Facebook
Follow TSP on Twitter

Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Smarty Find: Crazy 8



By Rachel H

If you haven’t been to Friendly Center in the past few months, here is another reason to go! A friend of mine told me about this store, Crazy 8, and I stopped by last week to check it out. I absolutely love it! This children’s clothing store is part of the Gymboree Corporation. If you like Gymboree’s style of clothing, you will also like Crazy 8, but the best part is that it is a little less expensive. I purchased three shirts for my son, two for my daughter, and an awesome pair of skater shoes for my son all totaling less than $50...

I have included a few photos below so you can get an idea of the type of clothing they carry. Both boys and girls sizes run from 3 months up to size 14. You can also shop online at www.crazy8.com.

Next time you are on the hunt for new clothes for your kiddos, stop by Crazy 8!
Location:
803A Friendly Center Road Greensboro, NC 27408.
Hours: Mon-Fri 10-9, Sat 10-6, Sun 1-6
Phone: 336-851-0332








3 comments:

Melissa said...

Saw this sign as I drove by the other day! Now I know I should stop in. Thanks for scouting it out for us!
Melissa

maythi said...

i have bought things from them online - my friend kate (another TSP reader) told me about their online store & now they're in gbo! how awesome!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I am excited about this!! Cute stuff!!

Post a Comment