Follow TSP on Facebook
Follow TSP on Twitter

Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Smarty Press: Tune in to Fox 8 Monday Morning!



The Triad Smarty Pants team (and our children) will be featured live on Fox 8 on Monday morning. We are showcasing our Summer Must Haves for moms and kids. The segments will air at 6:15 am, 6:45 am, 7:15 am, 7:45 am, and 8:15 am. Smarty Mom Shannon Smith Priddy will be reporting. So, get the coffee brewing extra early and tune in while you check out the latest Smarty scoop online!

4 comments:

Allison T. said...

Well, I just finished watching the Fox 8 Morning news segments that we recorded live this morning and I am totally mortified that I put the baby in the Hotsling backwards. OOPS! Obviously, the Hotsling was not around when my kids were babies. Though, after seeing the correct way to use it, I wish I had owned one of them.

Jayna P. said...

Ya'll looked good this AM!! I have to finish watching the rest of the segment. I saw the ones up until 7:00 and then I had to leave for work. A co-worker at work even said she saw the website on the news this AM!!!

Michelle said...

You guys did a great job. It was nice to put faces with the names who write all of these blogs! Your kids looked adorable and I loved all of the products you showed.

BlueStormBeezus09 said...

Great job today, ladies! It all looked awesome and once again, thanks for the plug! :)

Post a Comment